Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Woke up thinking it was Thursday!


 



Flipping heck , I woke up this morning super excited because I thought it was Thursday and so nearly F(ryan)day and the weekend..........................and then the voice on the radio said it was only Tuesday. Quelle disappointed!!!

I also felt as if an elephant had slept on my legs and don't get me started about my abs and glutes, I am walking doubled over this morning, but hey no pain no gain! circuits are not getting any easier but I am hoping that by this time next week I will be whipping through them like a mad thing ( some say I am a mad thing to even be contemplating doing them in the first place).
This may all be too little too late but as you know I have no intention of being harpooned on the beach at St Gilles Croix de Vie and towed away.

Talking of being towed away, that sadly is what may happened to The Netherlands if they don't pull their orange socks up. Yesterday they recorded the lowest score in T20 international history ( well they got a place in the record books didn't they?) with an total of  39 all out. Only Tom Cooper hit double figures. With three matches still to play they need to be pulling some mighty Edam out of their clogs!!.

England may well beat this record who knows!

The champions of the world Durham staged a fight back in Abu Dhabi, with super polite young man Jamie Harrison bagging 5 wickets. the seamer led the fightback, Scott Borthwick taking 3 wickets and Rushworth and Arshad taking 1 a piece. MCC were all out for  282. Durham were standing on 39/1 at close of play having lost Jennings for a duck.

All to play for I think as long as the top order don't fold.

I was super busy all day yesterday.........screaming down the phone at the waste removal people. who very kindly terminated our contract in February but didn't let us know!!! After being on hold for over an hour and then being disconnected, my fiery temper went  into overdrive and I lost my cool. To say that the office boys were well behaved after I had been on the phone is an understatement. even 'Trill boy' didn't make any wise cracks.
I was also busy last night sorting through the treasure that had been sold on eBay. I will make some space in this house!!!!!. I also have a huge load of rubbish to take to the tip this weekend as well as a huge amount of 'stuff' to take to the charity shop.

It's all coming together now and I am hoping that LT Towers II will be in super order by the time it reverts to it's cricket season name in two weeks.

Dame Didi had a strange experience yesterday, after buying a laptop due to her PC kicking its legs up, its turns out that it was only 'playing' dead, as yesterday it had a new lease of life.........Hmmm do not trust machines, they are obviously being programmed to take over the world, and we all know that this is what I am planning on doing.

Oh well off to start my world coup in the office....................well you have to start somewhere.











No comments :