Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Too tired Tuesday



Yes I am up and ready for my day in super swanky Lady Lainey office but I hardly think that I am fit for it. After 7 hours disturbed sleep ( lots of noise next door!), I am still shattered!.

Anyhoo enough already with the moaning. Its Tuesday and its not raining so its something to be happy about!.

Sooooo what has been happening in the world of cricket. Well Andy Flower has got a new job,  he is now the technical director of elite coaching at the ECB. He sees it as a great opportunity as  he starts a new phase of his career. Hmmmmm sweetener????

Graeme Smith the South African captain has announced that he will retire from all international cricket after the third test against Australia.
He is doing this as he has a young family and to be honest they will be at University before he sees them again if he doesn't do something. Sad as Smith is a great player in my book.

And talking about  the Third test Australia were dominating the third day of the final test which is the 'decider'. However still time for SA to pull back.........or is there.


The third ODI starts tomorrow and this also is the decider, its one a piece and I for one am putting my money on The West Indies. Sorry but I think England will go out after one win thinking that they 'own' it and then collapse. My thoughts only.

We are now just over a month before the start of the Durham matches and also  two months before the Durham v Yorkshire match. Not long  and to say that I am super excited is an understatement. I have got everything crossed that the weather is decent! DO NOT want any rain!!!!!


So today is once again short and sweet as I have lots to do before I head off up the road to Lady Laineyworkville, especially as there is a layer of thick frost on the ground which I have just seen as I opened the blinds!!! Looks like I will be 'tiptoeing' out of the front door in my 'heels'.




No comments :