Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 March 2014

Super fit Saturday???



Well 'der boys' have been having a little game of cricket today after sunning themselves around the pool yesterday. If you look at the photo carefully you can see Gillespie the Gallant  writing his memoirs in the background!!! ( chapter 300 ' Saw some crazy orange haired 'glamazon' at Chester le St I wonder who she is? ...... ')

Brooks and Plunkett were not playing against the Sri Lankan side in the T20 match so more sunning for them!.

I was keeping up on Twitter from 4.30am this morning and His Royal Ryanness taking a wicket. Top boy!!.
And better still after a little nap I awoke to find that my Tykey Vikings had bowled well. They have to win this surely???!!

Another winning side ( and boy was this exciting) was The Netherlands.
They knocked out Ireland in a cracking match which saw the Dutch hit 19 sixes!!! Honestly all thoughts of looking pretty at my desk yesterday were out of the window as I was in a curl twirling frenzy trying to keep up with the reporting on Twitter. bad luck for Ireland but flipping well done to the Dutch. Great cricket.


More World T20 news with Luke Wright being ruled out the tournament and being replaced by Craig Kieswetter. Wright is suffering from a side strain........................hell I am suffering from front, back, both sides and leg strain after completing another circuit session last night. From all the hurty parts of my body I seriously hope this is doing me good!

Ben Stokes.......................now where do I start. Well after his little 'thumping the locker' incident,he  is now having surgery on his wrist injury. He has fractured his scaphoid bone in his wrist and is ruled out of the T20 (obviously!) and will be reviewed in 6 weeks which means that he is also close to being ruled out of the opening of the season. what a silly billy!!! not much more to add to that.


LT Towers II will be a busy place today as I am tackling the 'boot room' this afternoon. yes I will be up to my orange curls in wall paper paste and paint. However I hope that when it is done and turned around it will look flipping brilliant and that will be another job crossed off my 'to do' list.
And then there will be another circuit session, before I have a rest day tomorrow. I am also going for  super long walk and then having a nap ( well it is Saturday).

I donated my £3 to Cancer Research and uploaded my no make up selfie. In case you need something to deter children from touching the fire here it is.



Quick put some slap on!!!! Its enough to scare the 'bejesus' out of normal folk!!!!

Well off to have some poached eggs on toast for my brekkie and then busy busy!!!

Also super big birthday wishes to The Blades who are 125 today gosh 104 years older than I Lady Lainey ( in my dreams!)

have a super fit Saturday and Dame Didi I hope the computer gets well soon






No comments :