Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 March 2014

New week, new start



New week, new start. Yes I know that I say this every week, but this time its serious. Something has got to change!!! I have wasted another weekend and have very few left before the start of the cricket season. So this week apart from working flipping hard all day I will be working flipping hard in the evening when I get home.

THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE.


Well things changed for The Blades yesterday as they beat Charlton to make it to the semi's of the FA cup. OMG even though I had the hangover from hell yesterday I was flipping cheering my head off! Ryan Flynn and  John Brayford, scored within minutes of each other to the delight of Bramall Lane and LT Towers II.

There were some yellow cards dished out but at the end of the day The Blades were victorious. #COYB

Super excited except for the fact that they will play Hull who knocked Sunderland out yesterday with a 3-0 win!!!

  And then there was cricket................... oh yes!

T20 against The  West Indies who took to the crease and scored 170-3. They looked confident now that Chris Gayle was back. he put on 43 before being bowled by Tredwell.

England in reply did what they do best they collapsed like a house of cards!!!  The only high scores were Bopara and BRESNAN, yes Timmy was top scorer with 47. But this didn't stop the rot as two run outs followed and  England made 143.

And then as I have always known  it would be, Broad is crocked and will take part in any further T20 matches. Well honestly he has held up longer than I thought he would. We are now in March and I thought he would be on the bench in December.

He is resting up ahead of the ICC T20. Were England are hoping to play some proper cricket. And possibly even win a match. Although that may not happen so I do not suggest that you hold your breath.


So now as I sign off, I love the fact that the mornings are lighter, and although I have been awake since 2am ( too many things on my mind) I know that  I can have a little snooze as soon as I have gulped down my cup of Rooibos, yes I am considerably lowering my caffeine intake, and its Green and Redbush tea for me now.

See I told you things were going to change.





No comments :