Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mid week and its all go!



Wooohooooo its mid week and I have been working  super hard at LT Towers II, in preparation for the imminent arrival of the new hoover ( bagless cleaner actually). The 'office' which used to look like a junk shop now just looks like a shop, the spare bedroom which used to look like a junk shop now................................  still looks like a junk shop BUT there are thing bagged to take to the charity shop and for the rag man, so I am getting things done. This is all down to the fact that the housework fairies do not come and tidy up whilst I am at work, so unfair!!!!!

Once this is done the weekend is mine to 're do' the boot room, which had never been on my list of 'Things to do before the cricket season' but now features at the top. Once that is sorted and moved around I will be a happy bunny.


In cricket, England were once again up against the West Indies in a warm up match. Well what can I say.......................WI beat England.  Not quite sure how to follow that up apart from to say I hope that England improve....soon.

Hong Kong got knocked out of the T20's by Afghanistan, which is a shame because they looked as if they could have beaten England too!!!

Well another week another dose of KP ( sounds like some nasty disease...............and it could well be!!). He is going to Captain the Delhi Dare Devils in the IPL. At least he got to be in charge of something.


Cricket Australia have suspended bowler Daniel Worrell for defacing a wicket. How did he deface it?................well he scratched a picture into it............ I will leave the rest to your imagination. However having seen the offending 'drawing' I would say that from the dimensions it was of a man with a super high powered sports car!


So that's my daily round up, now off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to 'round up' Pony Paul, as we are the only two in the office today, due to Job the Jolly and Trill Boy going down to HQ. Ah peace and quiet and some serious napping time in my office I think!

Bliss!!!!



No comments :