Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Getting ready for my jolly's



Yep, it is now only a matter of three weeks until I step onto that plane and fly home to'La Belle France'. After the last couple of weeks I am more than ready for it. Working super hard and doing extra little jobs most evenings and also doing circuits have made me realise its a long time since last September's jaunt over 'La Manche'.

So last night I started to prepare for my return home. Well I got the case out from 'Narnia' (aka under the stairs). Dusted it off, took it into the spare bedroom and then found something far more interesting to do.................................get into bed and go to sleep.

Oh well it will be there tomorrow and the day after and the day after that, another job on my already bulging 'to do; list.
 OMG 10 days of complete R & R, I cannot wait.

So over in Abu Dhabi were Durham are not having R & R, the match against the MCC continues, Durham scored  257 in their second innings  with Mark Stoneman  hitting 115 and Gordon Muchall scoring 56. The MCC were standing on  48-2 at stumps.

In the T20 world cup, current champions West Indies beat Bangladesh by 73 runs in their group 2 match

Had a little peep at the footy scores........

The blinking Mighty Whites went down 4-1 at Bournmouth!

However Birmingham City won against Millwall 3-2. Had to check that Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo hadn't pulled another rabbit out of the bag and scored another goal, but no it will be another 5 years before we see that again.


The Blades were away to Crawley and won 2-0!!!!! #COYB!!!!!  Conor Coady being the top boy last night scoring both goals.


So this one today is very short,

'Why' I hear you all asking,

Well after last nights circuit session my 'derrière' hurts so much that I am having trouble sitting in the chair to write this!.

Oh well off to slouch in my chair at super swanky Lady Lainey office. My rooibos had better be on my desk when I get in or there will be BIG trouble.


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

10 days of R & R - I just had a few jobs I wanted you to help me with like make my old chateau look like a new one. Guess you will need your wand!!!

DD

Anonymous said...

LL,

Forgot to say, the Dame may need a really big hand as she is feeling pretty awful yesterday and today.

DD