Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 March 2014

F(ryan)day again it comes round quickly



This is what we don't want to see this season, His Royal Ryanness being the 'water boy'! Here's hoping that he has an injury free season and gets those wickets!!! #700

Bad news from the England camp is that little Joey Root is en route home with a broken thumb!!! Flipping heck painful or what!! I once had a broken finger ( amongst other things), but I can tell you that the other person was a lot worse off, that would be when I walked out with my suitcase!!! Ah yes the past life of I, Lady Lainey. However it is the future that we are all looking to now.

Joe broke his thumb in the ODI but still went on to score 107, which is a top knock in my book.
To say that his thumb is getting a lot of press is an understatement. Twitter was fair on fire last night with all the reporting on it!!!!

Good cricket news is that Jonathan Trott has been confirmed as making a start at the beginning of the season for Warwickshire. Trott who returned home mid tour with a stress related illness, is looking forward to the new season and I for one hope that it is a good one for him.

Chris Gayle has  been confirmed as returning to the West Indies squad for the T20's now that should make things interesting!.

Flipping sad news from the 'charity camp' the big footy night that was to be in 5 weeks looks to be cancelled. However I have got my thinking cap on  ( and its flattening my curls) to try to come up with something  to 'fill the gap'.

I have been looking at the cricket fixtures and think that I might have a little trek to Leeds in July to watch Durham take on Yorkshire, its still very up in the air, but I am seriously considering having a little holiday in the 'homeland'. Well it is my big birthday year so why not live it up.

I remembered to switch my phone off last night, so that I wouldn't get woken up by any possible messages, luckily there weren't any so it looks as if my beauty sleep will no longer be disturbed.


Now I haven't talked much lately Hurley/Warne, on/off romance. First it was off, then it was back on, then it was off, then he was moving back in, then he moved on to the bra lady, then Liz was seen out on the town with Hugh Grant. Who is fathered children by two woman ( both having babies within a couple of months of each other!!). What a 'love triangle this is!!

However now we have another cricketer who appears ( and I said appears!) to be up to no good. yes good old 'Yorkshire boy' Darren Trough Gough seems to be having a mid life crisis as it appears that he is chasing a 20 something!!! OMG, get a grip Goughie!!! She is young enough to be your daughter!!

What is going on, and what on earth are those cricket boys on! ( blue tablets?????).

Well enough gossip, time to set off to do some 'work'. Yes 'cos that is really going to happen!!!!!

Happy F(ryan)day




No comments :