Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 March 2014

Flipping pouring down!



And sadly with rain and not champagne!!! I could do with a bucket of the stuff................yes even this early in the morning.

Well the washing  is in the machine, the dishwasher is on and I am up and dressed and about to go and

1. have a long walk

2. Take lots of rubbish to the tip

3. drop a 'load of stuff' at the charity shop

4. Finish decorating the boot room.

5. come back and have  a nap as I am totally exhausted.

6. Find my 'besty' Maroon 5 CD which seems to have disappeared and will be a relief to Mr & Mrs S.O.Dog, neighbours of Dame Didi in France who must have heard that CD every hour of my last trip home to 'La Belle France'.



Well it is just over a week until the start of the domestic cricket season and the weather is shaping up well for it ( lashing down with rain!).

In the WT20's it's all kicking off!!! South African captain Faf Du Plessis is suspended from the match today against England due to a slow over rate in the match against The Netherlands. Does this give England and advantage??? Actually I think if they took half the South African team out it would not help England! #myopiniononly


The West Indies beat Australia in a thrilling match which saw Darren Sammy hit consecutive sixes to lead the champions to victory. It's amazing that Sammy managed to hit a ball as every match I have seen him play in, he is injured, unwell, left the field, come back on. #dramaqueen.

And India beat Bangladesh to reach the semi finals.

MEANWHILE in KP Land. The ego that is KP has announced that he is going to be playing in the Caribbean Premier League in July and August???? I thought that he was contracted to Surrey???? Even though he will be showing up late due to commitments in the IPL!!!!!  I bet those little Rand signs are lighting up in his eyes!!!


So move on quickly to the footy before I go off on a little rant.

Brimingham are taking on Bournemouth at home


The Mighty Whites are home to Doncaster


And The Blades are away to Swindon.


And I am away to do all my 'jobs' now. And maybe finally finish one or two of them!!!







1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL

Hope you find that CD cos you know I love to move like Jagger to it and I am sure Mr and Mrs S O Dog really do like to see us enjoying ourselves.

DD