Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 March 2014

Finally it is F(ryan)day




yipppeeee!!!! it is finally F(ryan)day and I for one am jolly well glad, its been an uppy downy type of week and I for sure do not want any more of those.

Which is probably what the England team are saying today. They lost the T20 series to the West Indies but did win last night.......................however not before Sammy came in to the delight of the crowd and was sooooooo close to giving them a 3-0 victory falling just short of the 6 runs needed.

Chris Jordan was the English hero even though he was in front of a home crowd in Barbados, place of his birth. Bopara not bowling too badly either, with  the batting scorecard for England reading well for a change ( OK in places maybe not #Stokesbutlermoeen) as Jordan hit 27 in his innings.

So what now for England , well they fly back to Heathrow, change planes and then fly out to Bangladesh for the World T20 series.

Ouuuccchhhh!!!! Little Joey Root was posting pictures of his fractured thumb yesterday. FRACTURED!!!!!! It's fair nearly smashed to pieces. How the flipping heck did he continue batting?
If you hadn't seen it, here it is


Heres hoping that he is on the mend soon.

My Tykes were posting pictures on Twitter of there fantastic accommodation in Sri Lanka, no doubt they will be hard at it today..........................lounging around the pool.


So as the weekend is looming large what plans for I Lady Lainey. Well I am going to do a bit of measuring for new skirting boards ( oh joy!! can my life get any more exciting!!). Doing housework and washing and hoping that the weather stays fine so that I can have it all hung out on the line to dry!.

I also need to measure up to get the 'grass' for my wicket for my little cricketers!! ( photos will follow on from this).

I also need 4 cricket balls which I am going to investigate over the weekend. Why??????? Photos will follow for that too!!!!.


Well I have lots to do and only two days to do it in, so I had best be off now!!!


Have a fabby F(ryan)day.


No comments :