Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 March 2014

Big boss Thursday













No I have not already hit the bottle already that was last night!!!

 but Zut alors the big boss is here from the south of Blighty, he is checking that I am in fine voice and that all is going well on super big build in Brum. Hopefully he will take us out for a massive gut bash ( again) and give us all a pat on the back ( gently in my case as I am still very achy).

Tonight another circuits session begins and this one for 5 nights in a row.........................well we know how that is going to end.............super fit Lady Lainey??? I would like to think so.


So other news, Prince is going to retire, WTF!!!! His Royal Purpleness retiring from singing all Lady laineys fave song, Raspberry Beret being my favourite and getting me extra Brownie points with Monster Children Nephews as I know all the words ( that and any song by The Darkness.....now don't get me started....). Anyhooo I digress, yes Prince is retiring, however luckily pour moi, not the tiny purple songster but  Lancashires, Ashwell Prince. He will be leaving the game in all formats at the end of the 2014 season. ( still time for him to make my as yet unpublished book 'Cricketers Posteriors')

Over in the UAE yesterday the day dawned with lots and lots of rain which delayed the start and didn't set Durham off on a good footing. Virender Sehwag hit a century which was the not good for the champions of the world who lost the match. The loss was not a good start to the season for the champions BUT they did get some sunshine ( apart from yesterday) and Chris Rushworth bagged another shirt for his auction catalogue.

Well England are in action today and Ravi Bopara went on record to say that have a 'must win game'. Non merde!!!! Any game they play is a must win game! Well best to keep everything crossed for them. Won't be able to listen either as will have my head in drawings and schedules for the new build. Flipping work!!!!


Woooohooo the sun has just come out here at LT Towers II. That's a good sign and hopefully it will be shining all day. Dame Didi informed me yesterday that I will not be having much R & R at Chateau Didi, as there is spring cleaning to do!!!!! Tell you what Didi I will start in the wine cellar, non?
I dread to think what will happen if she purchases Chateau Didi Deaux I will be tres cream crackered.
I wish she would get servants and then I could recline on the terrace with a large pasits and read a book.

So time to twirl my curls  and get my shouty voice ready. Also good luck today Dame Didi, text me when you come out.I will be at home this evening so will call you after 8pm.

Oh well time to head off down the A1 to Lady Lainey workville and another day earning another penny for the new tiara fund.












No comments :