Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 March 2014

Back to dark morning



So it is now British Summer time, but as I sit here banging the keys on the keyboard (5.55am UK time) it is flipping pitch black outside!!,However not for long. The mornings will start to get lighter and soon the sun will be shining and it will be summer. ( more like the wind will be howling and the rain lashing down!).

So yesterday I went of to visit Tzarina Katerina and then came back to the towers to have a fight with the Boot Room blind, well it won that battle but I will win the war!!!

Then ironed and put up the other 2 pairs of curtains and also made a start on painting 'the office'. I managed to have a little nap too.

Lo and behold I  sold quite a bit of junk treasure on eBay, which should start to make an impression on the house soon..........................I hope so, as I am drowning in 'treasure'.

Well over in the WT20, Australia were not having a good time as they lost to India, who went through to  the semis as Group Two winners. Australia are out of semi final contention and so will be getting ready to pack their cases and head home with their tails between their legs. Its hotting up in the competition, my money is still on The West Indies though.

Ashley Giles ( no its not rhyming slang) has been talking about how he is not afraid to make 'important' decisions if he gets the England  job. Well to be honest if he does, the first 'important' decision that he needs to make is where to get a flipping good team from!!!!!


I do not think that he is the man for the job, I have a couple in mind but they haven't even been mentioned. And luckily for all the Tykes fans Gillespie the Gallant has said that he is not interested in the job. Well the Yorkshire team look a far superior to the England team so I am not surprised that he is staying put.

Loved reading a piece by Steve Waugh who said that England were right to get rid of KP, as he was more trouble than he was worth!!!!!. Well now then, what about Broad, Lumb...........................................


There was a bit of F1 yesterday which LH won. Baron Button finished 6th and said that his car wasn't quick enough. No matter, we know that he can do well. However this season is going to be a difficult one for him as 'Papa smurf' is not there to  cheer him on.


So another week, and  I have lots to do this week apart from going to super swanky Lady Lainey office and looking pretty for 7 hours! The battle of the blind will recommence this evening, after I have been for a walk and done circuits. Then I am sorting out more 'treasure' to either go to the charity shop or  be binned.

Its starting to look like it is going to be a long old week!!!!!






No comments :