Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 March 2014

Achy F(ryan)day





Zut alors!!!!! Je suis tres achy! or as they say in Blighty I flipping well hurt....all over. I decided that after three failed attempts at Shaun T 's Insanity, I would try 'Circuit Burnout' for 30 days. well I got through the session which amazed me, as I have been a bit of a lazy bones of late. however this morning as I went to leap out of bed with my usual vigour.........................I couldn't move my legs and when I tried to sit up............OMG abs in agony. Well its working that all I can say. So same again tonight.

I will not get harpooned on the beach. I will not get harpooned on the beach, I will not get harpooned on the beach......... ( its my new mantra!).

Some strange cricket news,Derbyshire have renamed their County Ground. It is well documented in this blog how much I detest the name that Durham changed the Riverside to ( Enormous Dinosaurs & Idiots Cricket ground or something of that ilk,) BUT!!! Derbyshire have changed theirs to The 3aaa County Ground!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! No mention of Derbyshire in the title!!!!. Yes a six figure sum is a huge incentive, and I know that  clubs are struggling financially but for the love of dogs!!! They seem to have sold their souls!

I am considering that if I win the lottery I will sponsor my Tykes and rename them 'Lady Lainey's 'Leven' and I can rename Headingley 'Lady Lainey Land' and shortly I will be carted off by the men in white coats!!

Over in the T20's, Bangladesh went through to the Super 10  phase even thought they lost to Hong Kong. Nepal also won their group. Ireland will attempt to take the final place today when they take on The Netherlands. They are also hopeful that Paul Striling will be fit to play after he took a knock on his elbow on Wednesday. ( very hurty!!! I know as I have broken my elbow and that was 'tres' hurty for a lot of months!!!!)

In England news James Tredwell has been awarded an increment contract. Tredwell who made his international debut four years ago is being lined up to try to help to rebuild the England team. However in my view its going to be a long hard rebuild.


So as the tournament takes off in full today, I am thinking that The West Indies could be on to a winner, or possibly South Africa. As for England, well if you expect nothing then you won't be disappointed!! Strangely though England have gone 'Dutch' with their T20 kit which is orange.....................whats all that about then???????

well enough rambling this morning it is time to head off down the A1 to super swanky Lady Lainey office and a day of curl twirling, rooibos gulping, and of course looking super pretty for 7 hours. However I have to get up from this chair first and I can tell you, its a real effort!!!!..



No comments :