Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 February 2014

Time for stripping!





OK I was talking about wallpaper stripping, so if any one if free this afternoon, can you 'pop' round to the Towers and do it, I have 'Game of Thrones' series one to rewatch!

Well Mr Funky the Chauffeur came round last night with his drill and I finally have the shelves up in my 'walk in' pantry, which I tiled last year and have been waiting to finish ever since.

I also had the 'HUGE' mirror put up at the bottom of the stairs, this has been taking up space in Dame Didi's bedroom ( at my house), and so it looks as if this weekend could be the start and finish of lots of things! Gosh I am getting excited, my house is nearly a home!



In the cricket world, they still will not let the KP saga go, Broad is still waffling on about the  fact that the 'disaster' of a winter ( unless you are Finn and you had a lovely all expenses paid holiday down under!)  forced the changes that resulted in KP's international career being ended.
Broad went on to say that the team needs to improve and not just in the next four-five months, well my thoughts on it, clear out the deadwood and bring in the young guns. Work to make a new team, not expect them to fall into place. #myopiniononly#



Football news for today


Birmingham are probably having an early morning dip this morning as they are away to Blackpool.

Woohooo The Mighty Whites are away to Boro, if I wasn't decorating......


The Blades are home to Bristol City.

So after the sad news early in the new year that Jenson Buttons father had passed away, comes the good news ( ????? you reckon, I am gutted!!!) that Jenson and his long time Girlfriend Jessica Michibata have been out buying flipping big knuckle duster type engagement rings.  Oh yes it is true and I am trying so hard to put a brave face on, but congratulations to the happy couple. (boooohoooo another one bites the dust!)


Really worrying news is that Leo one of the Royal hounds is in hospital! He is very poorly as he has gastroenteritis. Leo is the Doberman who thinks he is a chihuahua and so likes to sit on your knee. Very worrying time for everyone.
I am actually scared to switch on my phone! But know that Countess Christine of Mc Nally would have phoned me on my land line if anything had happened.
Leo

Well off for a top up of caffeine and then into mon boudoir to finish it all off!

Wooohooo sleep in my own bed tonight.





No comments :