Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 February 2014

Not so sparkly Monday!!



So after a gorgeous day yesterday, sunshine, a couple of showers and more sunshine, it is cold and windy here in Lady Laineyville this morning, it is also pitch black outside but it is very early.

Not too early to be writing this though!. well England went and lost their T20 match and the series, and to be honest it was only to be expected. The team lacks................well everything really. Australia looked to be taking it all in their stride. George Bailey smashing  sixes and taking 26 from Jade Dernbach last over.
England in reply were poor to say the least and the picture on the BBC sport website shows a very downcast looking Joe Root and Tim Bresnan.

Scotland will face England in the ICC World cup in 2015. If it was now I would say that Scotland  would beat them hands down! Although  England do have a year to pull themselves together.


It was a super busy day in LT Towers II  yesterday. Lots of washing and housework being done and then a lot of napping on the sofa ( which is what Sundays are for really). I also sorted out a huge box of things to go to the charity shop and put lots of things on ebay to hopefully make room in this house!. It is getting close to spring cleaning time and I may even be doing a spot of decorating too. First stop on that trip will be mon boudoir which I have been promising to redecorate since I moved here!!!


I am also looking at a new venture, which will hopefully keep me busy and be interesting too. All will be revealed if it looks viable. Thinking of dragging Dame Didi in on it too, now that she is retired!

So its Monday and I am layering up the clothes as super swanky Lady Lainey office will be flipping freezing today. However busy few weeks ahead and  lots of 'stuff' to keep us all occupied in the office. Well it will be a first for me to be doing some work!!
And yes this is a super short one today but I really have to hit the road and get to the office so that I can start the week off with a good shout and a gallon of coffee.






No comments :