Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 February 2014

new week, new start




Well its a new week and a chance for a new start. I am cracking on with decorating mon boudoir which is a huge relief as I have usually just been lying in bed thinking about it!. Also after the excesses of Saturday night I think that I am going to give my poor (pickled) liver a rest  for a couple of weeks. So lets get the week under way


And new week, more KP!!! The ECB have finally made a statement regarding Pieterson being dropped from the England squad.

"The England team needs to rebuild after the whitewash in Australia.
"To do that we must invest in our captain Alastair Cook and we must support him in creating a culture in which we can be confident he will have the full support of all players, with everyone pulling in the same direction and able to trust each other.
"It is for those reasons we have decided to move on without Kevin Pietersen."

So it goes on and on, upping his profile even more!
Some good and bad news for the England Lions and Durham team. Graham Onions has flown out to replace Mark Wood who has suffered a side injury. Onions has been playing out in South Africa this winter. Mark had made a great start on the tour but sadly picked up his injury during a warm up match. he is flying home to recover.

All excitement between LT Towers II and Chateau Saltburn as the Dame has spotted some houses in the Champagne region for us to have a look at. Wooohooo I am getting super excited, retirement is looking very much closer!!! In fact I have just had a little peep at them  and I am mucho impressed.

It is cold and frosty here this morning, luckily Lady Lainey limo is in the garage or I would have been scraping it. Looking out of the window I see that it is also getting light and it is only 7am!!!  Spring is on the way.

And I do believe that is is only 49 days to the start of the season!!!
Wooooooooohoooooooo!!!!!! 

Ok rein myself in a bit!!! Time to head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office and start another week of madness.......................................yuk! I'd rather be watching cricket!


No comments :