Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Lady Lainey needs some sleep!



Not even a flipping hot water bottle and besty cuddle friend Pink Hippo could keep me asleep last night.

Not so sparkly Monday ended in fireworks as I Lady Lainey blew my redheaded top. I then went off to bed before most of the children in the street, feel into a deep sleep and then woke up at 3.20am. And have been awake ever since!

Moral of the story, sometimes speaking your mind does not actually take your mind off the problem.

However it is 'torrential' Tuesday ( yes it's flipping raining again) and for all it's raining I know it's going to be a brighter day. Apart from getting jolly cross last night I also found out who my friends are and that's nice!!!


In cricket Gillespie the Gallant has dismissed rumours that he is in for the England job. Which is a flipping massive relief for I Lady Lainey. Yorkshire have gone from strength to strength in two season under the 'command' of Jason. He also said he had unfinished business with Yorkshire ( watch out Durham) and that he wanted to see this group of players win a trophy or two under him.

I for one would have cried a flipping bucket full if he had gone. In the last two season seeing what he has done at Yorkshire I would say that he would turn England around. However it is a huge relief to know that he is committed to Yorkshire and has no intention of moving on !! ( and he's eye candy for Lady Lainey!!! ). On the other hand, they often make statements like that BEFORE jumping ship!!!

All change at Derbyshire as coaching staff were made to reapply for their jobs. AJ Harris is still there as is Stephen Stubbings, however new additions include, John Sadler, Simon Guy, Cookie Patel and Ant Botha.

Interesting to see how Derbyshire get on this season.

The season is getting closer by the day and to I for one can't wait, however the early part of the season is not great for me, I don't think that I will see much cricket, I will just make up for it later.

Tonight is FA Cup action.

Fulham V The Blades.

I am guessing that if Sir Sean of Bean is in the country he will be there this evening.

So with the prospect of an orange afro before 8am due to rain, I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office!


No comments :