Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 February 2014

I love F(ryan)day




Oh yes it is F(ryan), the best day of the week!!!. The day that makes me smile, although today, as I am still in the throws of tonsillitis I am not smiling as much as usual. I am hoping that His Royal Ryanness and yourselves are all feeling better today than I am!!!

So what does the weekend have in store for the moi at LT Towers II? Well I will be starting to decorate the hall with the 'cracking' paper that I bought the other day, and Mr Funky the chauffeur is bringing his drill round for me tonight so that I can put up some shelves. And I will finally get mon boudoir back to 'boudoirness'. So full on weekend and I intend to get it all done..............as I am off to former home of London next weekend, I can hardly wait!.

So cricket news, well it looks as if monies from my wine consumption at Champions of the world, Durham's home matches has not been wasted. The boys head out to Abu Dhabi in March to take on the  MCC. The T20 tournament in which Lancashire and Sussex are also playing, starts on March 23rd.

Moty Panesar is named in the MCC squad, hmmmmm interesting!


Hampshire are all abuzz with new signings, new coach, half the flipping Durham squad! etc and are talking promotion this season. As many readers will know Hampshire are my besty county in the south (except when they play Yorkshire in any match). I loved to go and watch them play when I was I lived in the south. Sadly the days of  Norhlands Road are now gone as they joined the glass and steel pavilion brigade. However I would love to see them do well this season.


There is not much news from besty home county of Yorkshire after the signing of Finch last week. They are either all settled and awaiting the new season or keeping things under wraps ( or 'udder' wraps as auto correct very kindly inserted!).


Pauly Paul called me last night as I had asked him to pencil in a date in his diary ( NO!! NOT THAT KIND OF DATE!!!). We are both super excited about the start of the cricket season and  were chattering ( well I was chattering) away for ages. Mr Funky had been asked to pencil in the same date, and came back to me with some very impertinent questions,

'Are you going to behave yourself?'  ( How very dare he)

'Are you going to get drunk?' ( AS IF!!!)

'Do you expect me to believe you are going to behave yourself AND not get drunk?' ( my reputation precedes me obviously)

What is the BIG event, all will be revealed in good time.

So on that mysterious note, I head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office and hope that you all have a good one!!









No comments :