Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 February 2014

Flipping F(ryan)day HURRAH!!!



Yes it is F(ryan)day and as Dan Dan Cowboy Draughtsman used to say ( and still does even though he is retired) 'Ahh F(ryan)day, the best day of the week' ( OK he used to say Friday!). I can almost taste the weekend!!

And it is going to be a busy one, I now have power tools and I am going to use them!! Yes I am planing the shelves that are to be put up and finally finishing some jobs that have been hanging around. I am also going over to see besty fiend 'Mad' Nikki on Saturday evening, think I will be packing my sleeping bag as I won't be driving home!
And these are only two things that are planned............................anything could happen.

So yesterday as the KP debate rattles on ( and everyday that this keeps going is more money in Bank of KP as his profile is lifted higher!). Surrey are confident that he will sign a new contract with them, (me too 'KERRRCHING'). The ECB still refuse to comment on why he is no longer with the England team , and Piers Morgan is still in love with him!

Else where in cricket land the squad  for The West Indies and the  World T20. Good to see Bresnan, Root and Stokes in the team,. Not so good to see Dernbach. Take out one tattooed player put in another!!!

Moeen Ali and Stephen Parry have been included into the squad so lets see how they get on, they can't do any worse than the Ashes squad.



And to be fair, because I am a cricket lover. There seem to have been a lot going on behind the scenes on the tour of Australia. Trott leaving, Swann retiring, all mid tour!!! That shatters moral.Trying to fight back from all the changes must have been difficult. Tough times for the England team then and now me thinks.

Simon Jones is also in the news as he is excited at being in the IPL auction next week. He said that whether he is picked up  by a team or not he is glad to be in the auction. Well if he doesn't get picked up, I personally will be gutted!


So now I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to put my feet up and to listen to the sound of boys squabbling about 'flat roofs', 'Mansard roofs' 'Hip details', Oh it is not the way I want to spend my days!!! So I will just do what I am paid to do, shout, drink gallons of coffee and look pretty, and today I am wearing NEW SHOES!!! yes I am venturing out without boots on today!!!!

Bet it flipping well snows!!!! ( Hunters in the boot!)



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Don't really understand this cricket talk, but I thought DERBACH was the name of the metal comb kept in the tin, which was used for removing "nits" from your newly washed hair.

I also know how you want to spend your days, probably like Fleur?

A bientot

DD