Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 February 2014

Better late than never



This is pretty much how 'Mad' Nikki Thurston and I looked last night, except that the wine bottles were empty!!! Poor Dave, he had to tidy up and put us both to bed!!! Which was a miracle considering the amount of alcohol he had consumed too.

It was a great evening, and the pictures from nearly midnight last night are not for the faint hearted. Brilliant to catch up with friends, party your heart out and then end the evening sitting round the dining table firing pistachios at your 'cake hole; and missing!!!!  

Today I feel so rough that I am seriously considering joining Chris Rushworth in his dry challenge...................................once my headache has gone no doubt I will feel differently!


So what else happened yesterday

Well it looks as if the footy boys took notice of me, As The Mighty Whites, Brum and The  Blades all won their matches and all scoring 2 goals to do it. Flipping brilliant!
However it was also an 'oh dear'as cousin and captain of Birmingham, Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo got a yellow card!!! Obviously the old ' elbow him in the back when the Ref's not looking' technique didn't work!!!!

Cricket is all about the ICC handing more power to England, Australia and India and is soooooboring that I fell asleep half through reading the article.


Today I am going to carry on painting my bedroom and also try to bring upstairs and assemble the new desk that Pauly Paul dropped off at The Towers yesterday.

So this is not only a late blog it is also a very short and boring one!

See you tomorrow.

No comments :