Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Oh woe its Wednesday




Well I would like to tell you all that I am back to my usual bouncy self today, but I'm not! still feeling rough, the feeling of having a golf ball in my throat has today been replaced with razor blades, so another day without food and having luke warm ( yukky!!) drinks today I think

I am also a bit cheesed off to see that my Tykes are going off to sunny climes in March  ( only cheesed off because I'm not going). Yes my boys are off to Sri Lanka on their pre season holiday  tour. Now that is a great place to go.!

Well Twitter was all a tweet yesterday and last night and believe it or not even I Lady Lainey threw my two penny  worth in.
Firstly  I had commented on a tweet to Piers Morgan , you know Mr Morgan 'friend' of all the cricketers! This was from Lashings World XI ( Lashings  Restaurant in Maidstone is worth a look to, I was lucky enough to visit there with Hants 2nd XI a few years ago, top evening).
Anyhoo I digress, Mr Morgan then commented on the tweet which then causes a flipping load of 'Tweeting' going on, AND then after 'Tuffers had made comment about KP not being very good ( I laughed so much I thought my tonsils might fall out), I commented on that too. Flipping heck I hadn't realised that there were so many KP 'bromances' going on. Blinking boys nearly crying because I said KP was 'getting on', 'probably passed his best in two year'.

He was good and can play well when he puts his mind to it, but sadly he has not played well this tour and time to get rid of the old guard and bring on the young guns! #myopiniononly

Andy Flower also denies giving the ECB an ultimatum, him or KP. Hell if I was at the ECB I would boot them both out!!! #myopiniononly.

It looks as if I am not the only one who is unwell, yes besty bowler from Champions of the world Durham was sooooo poorly last night that he couldn't go to see Sunderland beat Man United. Daddy Rushworth was not sympathetic to either of us, and let me tell you, 'lightweight' is not a word that you could use to describe Lady Lainey cheeky boy!!!

And so as it is flipping late this morning and I have to get the limo out of the garage I  am signing off until tomorrow.

Dame Didi I will ring you tonight if I stay awake that long!







1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

That be great if you can ring me tonight. I need a man!!!! with a van really.

DD