Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Rain, rain and more flipping rain




Well it rained and rained last night and then I woke up at 3am this morning to hear it lashing down even worse! Hardly got back to sleep after that.

I had been a tad concerned about The Duke of Adelaide as I hadn't heard from him in ages.............. well it turns out that apart form lounging by his pool in Australia and loving the wonderful heat, he is about to go to train to be a Primary school teacher. he is currently volunteering at the school that that The Duchess of Adelaide works at.  Great news from down under.

And more great news from down under, England ladies retain the Ashes after winning the first T20 international by 9 wickets.

The men are in action in about two hours!!!

Lady Lainey's besty international cricket team The Netherlands played Canada yesterday and had an eight wicket win. As you know I had the pleasure of meeting the team a couple of years ago in Leeds/Bradford airport as they were off to play my beloved Yorkshire..
Holland  excelled with both bat and ball. Flipping well done to the team. Hup Holland!!!


Champions of the world Durham have signed Stuart Poynter on a two year contract and Calum MacLeod will be given a trial with the club in April.

Today looks to be quiet in Lady Lainey's life ( fingers crossed) as the work load is increasing on the 'boys' the amount of chatter is kept to a minimum, which all makes for a quiet day in super swanky Lady Lainey office.

Tonight there is Yorkshire question and answer session, this time out in Rotherham with none other than His Royal Ryanness taking part! Another Q & A that I can't go to..............................gutted. I wouldn't have asked any questions though as I am way too shy!


So as I prepare to subject the orange birdsnest  curls to the flipping rain, I hope that you all have a good Wednesday.

Come on get up out of bed !!!!

No comments :