Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 January 2014

Lady Lainey makes a start!!!!



And that's what I did yesterday. I have been letting things get a tad slack here at LT Towers II and when I got back from Chateau Saltburn I  decided to make a start..............................and tidied out my handbag!. As you can see it is still pretty full, but these are the necessities for the perfect day to day running of the life of I Lady Lainey.

I did do three loads of washing, put the dishwasher on, make my lunch and dinner and then have a nap!

So today it is full steam ahead, even though I have been up since 3am to make sure that England do something right.

And it seemed that they were as they had selected Ballance and Bresnan to play ( sadly no Root but on past performance even I would have been loath to play him). Cook and Bell took to the field to open and Cook went at 35. His batting sadly is not great at the moment. I know the team have performed badly but as an opener we are expecting better figures  from him than we have seen of late.England then brought in Stokes at 3 which was a change from Ballance.
Bell was run out at on 29 and then Ballance joined Stokes.

The end of the England innings saw 243 for their 50overs with top knocks from  Morgan and BRESNAN, yes indeedy doody Top Tyke Timmy hit 41!!!

So Australia are currently in batting and I have it on't wireless at the moment as I am in the 'office' typing this blog ( no TV's allowed upstairs at The Towers). They are 63-1 at 8.23am UK time ( gosh I am really late posting this morning).

According to one newspaper this morning. It is all over for KP as they 'reveal' that Cook and Flower do not want him as part of their new set up. It is claimed that Flower wants players to appear for their county  which is at odds with the IPL  where KP is hoping to make more money.
There is also comments on the fact that he ignores coaches ( and we are surprised because.....).

This year could be a new era for English cricket if they choose wisely. Out with the old and in with the new is my motto.

But hey what would I know?????

On a high note, England's women's team look closer to winning the Ashes. At least someone is doing it right. Well you all know if you want a job doing well let the women do it!

OK off to do lots of jobs now!!

Have a super Sunday.


No comments :