Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 January 2014

How does Monday come round so fast?





Yes its Monday again, at least this week ( so far) I am feeling fairly bouncy happy ( not quite super bouncy). I finally made all got the new bed finished and then had the worst nights sleep ever on it, due to  waking myself up every time I turned over....................... waiting for the 'squeak'. Well no squeak and sadly not much sleep either. This is going to be one very tired lapin by close of play today.


Well the ODI was a sad show with England once again losing. No amount of talking at press conferences can help the team. Talks in the dressing room need to be the key. They changed the team but it didn't change the outcome!


In the World Cup Qualifiers in New Zealand, The Netherlands secured a win against Uganda.  I am always amazed at how patriotic the Dutch are, the team manager was even sporting an orange watch ( which was very nice!).

England woman have actually put on a good show in The Ashes clash in Australia. They won the one off test by 61 runs. They now only need to win two of the limited overs matches to retain the trophy, and show the boys how its done!


I didn't report back on the footy from the weekend which to be honest was not great

The Blades lost !

The Mighty Whites looked decidedly grey after being humiliated by Sheffield Wednesday going down 6-0.

Birmingham also lost and there were cards a plenty in that match but luckily cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo kept out of the 'action'.

Well my team talk to all the boys is to flipping well pull your socks up and get back into winning ways.
 6-0???????What are Leeds up to, they are having a terrible season.


Well at the moment it is so dark and miserable here at LT Towers II that I am finding it hard to get the motivation to get up and do anything, most of all go to work. I think that I need a new challenge and hopefully this week I might just find this. We'll see if things pan out for me.

Well short today as I am heading off for another fun packed week in super swanky Lady Lainey office with Jobbers, Pony and Trill!!!! Oh joy, I must have done something very bad in a past life!!!!






1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Looks like the Mighty White's could use some instruction from the likes of "Sniffer" Clarke, Peter Lorimer and even Alan Peacock - he could give some good advice I am sure. Check him out.
DD