Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 December 2013

PHEWWW!!!! finally got here!!!


Flipping heck!!! I have only just managed to get here to write my blog. 'Where have you been?' I hear you all asking. Well I have been under the stairs getting my gas meter reading. However this is easier said than done. Under the stairs is chuffing huge and it is like a black hole right at the back where the meter is, and I actually had visions of coming out the other side and finding myself in Narnia! However after negotiating the suitcases, boxes of  'stuff' and coats and jackets, I finally got the reading, only for the website to be 'down'. ARGGHHHH!!!!!!


Yes I know that shouldn't really make me cross, but I have been up since 2am , keeping tabs on the cricket!
Actually at this moment I wish that I had stumbled into Narnia, I am sure that Mr Tumnus and the gang would have faired better in Perth than England are!

Australia bowled out England for 254 and are currently in batting. Having lost one wicket  Rogers for 57 ( Top Tyke Timmy took the wicket, caught Carberry!!). Warner has just made his century and Australia are currently 171-1.
 Well it is not looking too good for the England boys as Broad looks to be crocked ( he lasted longer than I predicted). He didn't take the field after tea, as he went for a scan on his foot.If Australia manage to put on another 100 today and the same in the morning, I sort of think that England are done for.

However there is still an hour or so to go, and as we all know anything could happen.

If England are beaten then I think it is time for a real shake up. There are no excuses, they have been outplayed by a side that they thought they were going to walk all over. On the day Australia came out stronger and I think that they wanted to win. England I feel thought that they were going to win!.

I have just watched the ECB interview with the wonderful Michael Carberry and although he being slated for his fielding and inconsistent batting, he remains upbeat and also modest. Hmmmm if only this was echoed by other team members!


Yesterday was very busy, I had to go Tzarina Katerinas, and then finally got the CD sorted in the Lady Lainey limo, woohoo now I can sing again as I go to work every morning!!!!

I also wrapped more pressies to deliver today and sorted out things for my super giant sale the first weekend of the New Year. Got to refill the Lady Lainey coffers ready for Marseilles trip!! not long now only 11 months!!! #bouncingalready

So without further ado, I am making haste to stuff my brekkie down my gullet before Dame Didi tips up, its only a flying visit. And then thankfully it will be nap time,

All these very early mornings are playing havoc with my already erratic sleep patterns.!!


Bon Journee






No comments :