Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 December 2013

Monday again!!!!





OH joy! It is Monday again!!!! but hang on a mo (glances at my 356 hat calendar)..........................after today there are only two more Mondays in super swanky Lady Lainey office until we finish for Christmas.  Wooohoooo now that has made me super bouncy happy.  Two more Mondays and then no listening to horrible tales from the Boys in the office ( the tone has really been lowered by the introduction of Trill Boy).

I have been checking the cricket news and to be honest I think that the ECB have told all the England players to say they don' mind a bit of sledging. So far Joe Root has said that  he is eager to resume rivalries with Australia. he also said 'Its great - that's why you play Test cricket, to get into confrontations and battles and try to be successful'. Now you all know that I luurrvvveee Joe Root ( not as much as I luurrvveee His Royal Ryanness though). However I think that he was ill advised to make a statement like that.
 James Anderson has also been adding fuel to the flame, by saying that sledging is a skill and a key factor to him becoming one of Englands leading bowlers.
The only person who appears to have kept quiet on this matter is KP, he was obviously too busy sending text messages to comment.

And Dame Didi, sledging has nothing to do with sliding down snowy hills on mum's trays!!!

So all cricket news seems to be about the players getting themselves ready for Thursday!Do we think that England will fare any better? Who knows, we will have to wait and see.


I have been so busy ( doing very little) that I still haven't had time to check out the cricket fixtures, I do know that the first weekend in May I will be at The Riverside ground sitting on the fence ( Hahahahaah like that is going to happen). I know that I will try to be at as many home matches for Champions of the world Durham as I can be, but because I have to go to super swanky Lady Lainey office and earn, heaps of pennies for trips to Marseilles and tiaras ( which are getting very jolly spendy I can tell you), I do not think that I will get to be there during the week, unless I bunk off work!!!


However that is actually over 5 months away..............yes 5 months!!!!! I wonder what  mischief and mayhem I will be getting up to in those 5 months. I think that I should be hauling my huge butt to the gym and get myself fit!!! But today I actually feel so flipping under the weather that I think I will put that off until next week!!!!



So another boring blog comes to an end. I flipping wish there was loads of exciting crickety news about.......................will just have to wait for the end of the week........................... when the Test starts and The North of Blighty are expecting SNOW!!!!!!!


YUKKY!!!!!!




No comments :