Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas Everybody



Woohoo its flipping Christmas and I for one have been awake since like really early!!!!

Now I am blinking shattered and ready for a nap.

Dame Didi however is not too well she has got a streaming cold and is not too full of the Christmas spirit ( although I am sure that if I offer her a hot toddy she would perk up).

So yesterday we arrived in Sheffield and I had my second bath this year, which was wonderful, I will be having my 3rd bath as soon as I have finished  this!!!!.

We had lunch at the wonderful 'Smoke BBQ' which was so good we asked if they were open today!!!!'

We had a wander around the shops and then last night had the most amazing dinner at the Hotel.


So what has been happening elsewhere.

Well the cricket is hotting up in more ways than one. Namely the Swann saga continues' With KP also coming into the arena. Surely KP not up his own behind! REALLY!!!!

I also would like to suggest that for the remainder of the tour Captain Cook is the only one who makes any statements  as it seems that everytime a member of the team talks to the press they put their foot in it.


Well it is a short one as there is lots to do and we have just been having a bit of a cry watching the  soldiers celebrating Christmas in Camp Bastion.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

And even if you are a Christmas grump I hope you have a wonderful christmas


No comments :