Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Lady Lainey soldiers on



When I flipping say I am never drinking again, I mean NEVER drinking again, it is now Tuesday and I am still chuffing well tired from Friday, it can't be from yesterday in super swanky Lady Lainey office. I know this is true as all we did all day was laugh at the photos on everyone's phones, discuss, why Pony Paul always loses his scarf at the Xmas bash, why Trill Boy disappeared before the taxi came. And how come Job the Jolly reminded us all to get receipts for our taxis and then forgot to get one himself!!!!

Well I think that I will be asleep by 10am this morning!.

However I have been reading about the 'incidents' that were occurring in the cricket. Ben Stokes ( not again!) and Mitchell Johnson have been found not guilty of inappropriate and deliberate physical contact after they barged shoulders with each other.
The decision was that the contact was not deliberate BUT there was some hard stares and crossed words!

Ben needs to think about playing for England, not the local club team. And although this seems harsh, his record playing for England in any form is not too great at the moment. Seriously ( and not just because he is a Tyke) take a leaf out of Joe Roots book. Smile and laugh at them. Probably irks them more.

I thought this was the Game of Gentleman.

Good to see Geoff Boycott behind the team...................................Australia, he is stating that England face annihilation. I actually agree. he states that they lack the desire and  heart. I agree. He states that  England was short on quality players . I totally agree.
OMG what is going on , I am agreeing with everything that Boycott says. Old age I think!!!!

And breaking news this morning is that Andy Flower is going to make changes to the England team. So expect the whole sorry shower back in Heathrow tomorrow!!! #notinsideinformation


Yesterday saw a new arrival at LT Towers II yes the Harrods van arrived with super new handbag for I Lady Lainey courtesy of Tzarina Katerina ( well her xmas money). I was so excited that I nearly forgot how rubbish I felt. Needless to say the 'boys' were not impressed at all and just gave the said handbag a passing glance! What on earth is wrong with 'boys'?????

And talking about boys, I know one who will not be lounging about in bed all day today, he will be up and getting ready for the invasion of 'Peg Boy'. Hope that you have a great day.

So now time to get the Lady Lainey limo out and head off down the A1 to Ladylaineworkville.

I really hope it is a quiet day today.





No comments :