Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Lady Lainey is worn out!




I, Lady Lainey am totally wiped out this morning, because to me it is afternoon???  'Pourquoi'  you must all be asking. Well because I went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 1am and have been awake ever since. So in theory it is nearly my apres midi and by the time I get home from super swanky Lady Lainey office  it will be like the middle of the chuffing nuit!! Zut alors!!! I am so flipping fatigue that I am now writing in Franglais!!!!!!


So lets see what has been happening in the crazy world of 'Le cricket', well Alistair Cook and James Anderson are on a six man short list for the ICC cricketer of the year award. Well in the 'LL Cricketer of the year award' there is only ever one winner. yes of course his Royal Ryanness, who I have to say has been very quiet on Twitter of late.
News from former besty home county in the south Hampshire is that James Tomlinson has signed a contract for another year. WOW that was late in being signed. Holding out for more dosh me thinks!. Tomlinson has been with the club since 2002 when he took 22 wickets in his first season.

There is lots of boring ' words of war' flying around in the build up to the start of the second test. To be honest I am bored with the whole thing now. England are there to play cricket so lets get on and play ( and not badly this time for pities sake!!!). The usual hacks  ( Hussein, Lloyd) have been self promoting again on a trip shark diving. Yes they both came back unscathed!

Will I be listening to the test on't wireless overnight? Will I cocoa, not after having virtually no sleep last night.  Famous last words!



Things are going form bad to worse in super swanky Lady Lainey office and yesterday not only did I do a lot of shouting I also said a 'swear' word!!!!  The 'boy talk' has not go to the basest level and being a Lady I do not want to hear this. I  had words with them all and they will be taking it in turns to stand in the corner today followed by sitting quietly on the naughty step. You think I jest???? Not chuffing likely. I heard things yesterday that made my hair curl more than normal. And it is not to be repeated.

Dame Didi had wandered across the road from Chateau Saltburn to the castle of Baron and Baroness Burphy on Monday evening, nothing too remarkable about that I hear you say. Well she rang me when she came back and told me all of the above. THEN last night she rang me again and told me it again. I thought I was having  deja vue. No, it was a case of   the Dame having too many wines the night before and not remembering talking to me!!!!


Well I think I should head off now before fall asleep at the computer.

Hopefully I don't sleep in tomorrow!!!

No comments :