Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 November 2013

Whoops slept in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Flipping heck I woke up about 5 minutes ago ( for the third time, first 12.45am, then 3.30am,then 7.45am!).
I am so jolly tired but had decided last night that I would go shopping in Lady Laineyville first thing and then could be busy at home for the rest of the day.

I am so sleepy I don't know where to start. Well I suppose I should look first at the England tour match against  CA Chairmans XI well England were all out for 212, with some very shabby run scoring from the boys. Carberry didn't make double figures ( although he is always a 10 in Dame Didi's book).
 Root didn't really shine either!!!!!

 The Chairmans XI have declared on  254.

Further topics on offer in Austalia, well the home team have said that they will not use Jonathan Trott's illness as a sledging topic...........................................................well in my books all of that statement is wrong in so many ways!!!!! I actually am appalled and disgusted that they would actually issue a statement regarding this.

Also Steve Waugh former Australian captain is reported to have said that David Warner crossed the line with his comments about Trott. Well I still feel that Trott should never have been allowed to fly out with the team and  be subjected to more stress.


Time now to let this whole unhappy incident  go and allow 'Trotty' to get the rest and treatment that he needs, to hopefully bring him back into the cricketing arena again next season.



So lets get down to football,


Where Birmingham  are away to Barnsley


The Mighty Whites are away to  Blackburn


The Blades are away to Leyton Orient.


And I am away to do the flipping shopping!


Until tomorrow!!!!!

No comments :