Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 November 2013

Well that showed us!!!




I am very late with the blog this morning as I have been listening to the Test in bed. And Australia absolutely thrashed England. Rain stopped play too and they still wrapped it up before close of play.

So here is Lady Lainey's post mortem.

Well Cook made 65, with KP and little Joey Root hitting 26 each. Mitchell Johnson took the bulk of the wickets for Australia and I think that England need to up their game. As Michael Vaughan said, winning one game is not winning the Ashes ( except if you are England and then MV would be celebrating already).

England now need to look towards Adelaide and look closely at the team. Hard for me to say this but they  may  have to omit Carbs!!!! Yes really!!!! bring him back at Perth. Also bring in Bairstow for Prior, he can make runs.

So the final score was  Australia won by 381 runs!!!!

I am totally tired out after entertaining mad friend Nikki yesterday afternoon. Top result though as I am going to stay at her house after Christmas and I can have a bath!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooo super excited, packing my loofer already.

That will be three baths this year!!!! ( actually I am planning on having at least 6 baths when I go to the Copthorne at Christmas) #makingthemostofit


So other sporty news in brief.

Well The Mighty Whites won at home to Boro

And Birmingham drew at home to  Blackpool

And the Blades won 1-0 away to Bristol.   #COYB!!!

at least some teams are winning.


Well got to get a wriggle on as Dame Didi is coming over, she said early so it could be imminent!!

I have to do my creative bit to wrap a christmas pressie.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! I have lost the lid that goes on my coffee machine!!!! which is a disaster!!!! I will not have coffee on tap today!!!! I have looked in the dishwasher,(not there). Looked in the cupboards ( not there) I actually have no idea in which 'safe place' it may be hiding!!!

Its going to be a long day!!

No comments :