Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Well it's Tuesday




Well the wind has dropped slightly and it feels a bit warmer today, however yesterday at super swanky Lady Lainey office as predicted it was freezing, by 10.30am though it was even more 'freezinger'. Yes the flipping heating wasn't working and so we all had to sit around in our thermals, fleeces, jackets, blankets.......... it took until nearly midday for it to be repaired and to be honest if it is up to temperature today I will be surprised.

My back was giving me a lot of chuffing pain yesterday and I was struggling. When I got home I made myself go for a walk to try to ease it, before snuggling up in bed with a hot water bottle.

I was reminded yesterday that once the excitement of Christmas is over, it will be closer to the start of the cricket season.................wooohooo that made my day and if my back hadn't been hurting so much I think that I might have been bouncing around.

However down in Australia, the cricket is not looking so good as Prior is in serious doubt for the first test. Followed by Broad and Tremlett I predict ( watch this space cos you now its going to happen!!)
However Prior is to be replaced by Jonny Bairstow so that's OK, another Tyke in the camp! And of course motor mouth Bell was the one to speak out regarding  KP and Matt Priors injury. Why Bell????

Tomorrow see the start of their second warm up game and chance to lose another couple of players to injury.

Also good to see the captains of both teams remembering those that had fallen in Remembrance Day services.


This is for Dame Didi who has had a traumatic weekend, I think that you should swap eldest Monster child nephew for Carbs!!!! Simples!!!!




So now as I hobble out to Lady Lainey limo, and set of to super flipping freezing Lady Lainey office, I hope that by tomorrow I have lots of cricket gossip and feel much better




No comments :