Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 November 2013

Thursday child has far to go..............................



........................and so has Lady Lainey. After going to 'Fat Fighter' last night I am now only 1/2lb lighter than when I started. Yes I had managed to put on quite a lot of weight last week. I cannot believe it! however after getting off the scales at the class it went a bit like this....


New super skinny  FatFighters  lady  'So Fatty Robinson do you know why you put on weight'

Fatty Robinson  'Errhhh maybe what I have been eating'

New super skinny Fat Fighters lady  ' Ohhhhh has your husband been treating you to meals out?'  

murmurs around the group, and much head nodding

Fatty Robinson  ' Err  no my Husband and I are divorced'

New super skinny Fat Fighters lady  ' oh dear that is always a trigger for weight gain'  

nods her head sympathetically

Fatty Robinson ' well maybe but I have been divorced  3 years!'

new super skinny Fat Fighters lady in a sharp tone  'I SEE!!!! well maybe you should stick to your points more carefully'


All women in the class now looking at me as though I am a mass murderer. two move their chairs along in case my weight gain is contagious

Fatty Robinson comes home and vows to do better next week..............................and then has large glass of wine and big slab of Xmas cake that was not supposed to be eaten UNTIL Xmas!!!


So over in Australia The English Performance Programme were playing a match against Queensland 2nd XI and to the delight of I,Lady Lainey Top Tyke Tim Bresnan was declared fit to play ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and only went and hit an unbeaten 57!!!!!!!! Go that Tykey boy!!!!
The EPP made 376-9.

Here's hoping that Tim may get a chance to shine in future tests.


In the ICC T20 World cup qualifiers Scotland are one win away from getting though. however in doing this they beat Italy who are coached by Joe Scudari. Joe is super top bloke who has been having a great time over in Dubai and always responds to Lady Lainey when she tweets him.
Very sad that Italy got knocked out!!!!

Scotland take on The Netherlands today.


Next season will see former besty team in the south Hampshire, celebrating their 150th year. In preparation for this they have unveiled a new club badge and dropped the name 'Royals' from their one day side. So what are they going to be called...........well we will have to wait and see.

Well it is that time of the day again when I have to set off on the A1 to super swanky Lady Lainey office. I really hope it is going to be a good day and that the boys have not brought in any 'sweeties' . I have to try to lose the weight that I have gained or face the wrath of the class next week!!!!

So this is I,Fatty Robinson logging off until tomorrow.



No comments :