Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 November 2013

Super late this morning




Oh yes I had a flipping lie in, well actually every time I went to get up the room went super 'spinny' so I had to lie down again, I think it must have been the pasta arrabiatta I had for my dinner!!!

Well what a great day Dame Didi and I had yesterday. We went out on  PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!! Yes we went on a bus!!!! to Durham and did a spot of shopping before it was time to wend out way up to the Cathedral for the start of Lumiere. It was flipping amazing. If you have never seen Durham Cathedral in the 'real' it is a stunning place but to see it all lit up last night was magical.
However trying to get back down to the city centre was not quite the same. It was chaos and me and the Dame had to have a 'sniff ' out of our hip flasks on the way back down ( actually I saw her take a flipping hefty glug out of hers).

We then went and took some treats to the Durham Police Dog handlers who were in the Market square. PD Frank and PD Louie were in attendance and came to see the Dame and I . PD Frank liked Dame Didi so much that he whipped her with his tail!!   Several times!!! Thank  you to @durhampoliceK9.

Other fabby doggy news is that Harry Nesbitt  @SpanielHarry now has a new niece, her name is Purdy and she is beautiful. you can catch up with her  on Twitter @SummerHollett.
Harry thought that I when I Tweeted that I had bumped into the Durham Police dogs that I had been arrrested!!! Me, arrested!!!  come on Harry!!!!! I can even run fast in high heels if I have to!!!


Well over in the cricket news, the new papers are speculating on the squad for Thursday. They say that Michael Carberry will open ( well I should hope so ) and that Top Tyke little Joey Root may be dropped to number 6. Well lets wait and see what the team actually is. No word on injuries. So fingers crossed. They are apparently keeping mum on the wicketkeeper until the morning of the test.

So what to do today?????

Well after a fun filled, wine and rum fuelled couple of days I think that I must 'detox' today.......and go to Tesco!!! Do the shopping for the naughty boys in super swanky Lady Lainey office.
Dame Didi is setting off to go back to Chateau Saltburn  and peace and calm will be restored to LT Tower II.........................................well sort of!!!!!

Durham Castle




No comments :