Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Remember. Remember .........



Its Tuesday and its Bonfire night. So tonight there will be firework displays and bonfires up and down Blighty. In The Towers I Lady Lainey will be inside as I am flipping scaredy of fireworks although if I get out early enough I will set a bonfire going to get rid of all the flipping horse chestnut leaves that are littering the ‘Deer Park’

However before then we have a fun filled day in super swanky Lady Lainey office. The boys were full of horrible stories of what they got up to on Friday evening,' Trill boy' was still trying to recover yesterday morning!!!!! I am very glad that I was not with them. Now however talk has turned to our annual Christmas Gut Bash. And for once I really think that I am staying sober……..


The Warne/Cook debate ran over onto Twitter with Michael Vaughan joining in. Well I love Twitter but for goodness sake why don’t they ‘man up’ If Mikey has something to say to Shane Warne why not phone him and have it out with him instead of writing it on Twitter for all his followers to back him on. I am sure they have each others number……….or maybe Shane only gives it out to ladies!!!!!!!!!!

And apparently Warne has questioned Joe Roots suitability..........................woooooooo hold on there, Joe Root suitable?????. If Shane has anything to say about little Joey then he can call me.It seems my phone number has 'mysteriously' appeared in some phone boxes in Sunderland so it wont be hard to find it. ( OK Dame Didi, its a joke................I think???!!!!).

Root responded by saying that he wondered if Warne was suitable as a husband. Actually he didn't really!!!!!! Joe said that he had to make sure that his technique and mental  strength were ready for The Ashes. Which is what Mr Warne is doing to the boys, mental warfare!!!. Joe went on to say that he was 'covering his bases and making sure that he is ready for anything'. #COYT

However not content with this three way slanging match Nasser Hussein got in on the act. Well it wouldn't be a show without Punch! #tooboringforwords


So just a reminder if you have little ( or big) doggies to keep them safely indoors tonight as most of our furry friends do not like loud bangs and flashing lights. lots of cuddles and treats for them instead.

After my little spat with Talk Talk last year over no broadband or phone for nearly a week after my move, I had a little chat with them last night (92 minutes) and hopefully now everything is hunky dory and I am paying half of what I was paying before!!

Well off for a fun and firework filled day at Super swanky Lady  Lainey Office. So hope that  you all have a great bonfire evening.




No comments :