Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 November 2013

Oohhhhh what day is it????





Zut alors..........I woke up this morning and I had no idea where I was, what day it is, who I am!!!!. Then it all came back to me...............................yep the night  after my birthday! HEADACHE!!!!!!

Well  last night I raced home from work in the Lady Lainey limo and then couldn't find my keys to get in, so I banged on the door to alert Dame Didi  ( she was at  LT Towers II making my dinner)that I was home. And I banged and  I banged, so I emptied me massive handbag onto the doorstep to get my keys and Dame Didi opened the door!

I think that she had already opened the wine and done more than sniff it!!! cos before 6pm she was flipping squiffy!!! Even so, she made me the most wonderful dinner and I was stuffed.

I got loooooooaaadddsssss more pressies and cards which was brilliant and I also had 'Happy Birthday' sung to me by Harry Nesbitt  @spanielharry  on Twitter. He has a blog just like I. Lady Lainey
http://www.spanielharry.co.uk/  and he is also the 'pawther' of a book ( I am still waiting to get 'Cricketers Posteriors' published). And he is a super top dog ( not forgetting his sisfur Margaret and The Boss and The second in command, and 'Poor' Auntie Jane). Thank you Harry it was brilliant.


However not so brilliant was that Dame Didi was struggling to keep her eyes open and then fell asleep, so I did too!!! #wheninrome ( or Co Durham)

Wide awake over in Australia ( luckily) the England team eased to a seven wicket victory in their final warm up match, with the wonderful Michael Carberry hitting 50. Yes indeedy that boy is the business!. It is now less than a week before the start of the first test. I am not even going to put together my 'test team'.  I am waiting until after the weekend when they will have been dropping like flies!.


Well its a short ( and a late) one today because we are off to the city of Durham where tonight they are lighting up the whole city centre for the belated birthday of I Lady Lainey. well OK they are lighting up the city, but it is Lumiere. Hopefully I will have lots of pics to show you all tomorrow.


Thank you to everyone for their kind birthday wishes, I had a super flipping birthday and now looking forward to  birthday 2014 in Marseilles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments :