Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 November 2013

Its Flipping Lady Lainey Day






Woooooooo hold on shouldn't this be F(ryan)day.............well yes it should, but it is the flipping super birthday of I, Lady Lainey and as much I loves Ryan to the moon and back. he has been ousted this week, to make way for ME!!!!!. ( well my legs)..

Woohoo I have already been down and opened my cards and pressies that have arrived ( there had better be looooaaadddssss more or I will scream)

Eldest child monster nephew sent the besty card in the whole flipping world ( he knows who is the best)



And I have lots of  fizz to swill down later and chocolates, and pretty girly things  and money to spend on tiaras and shoes and handbags. There is cake and loads of other stuff that has made me super bouncy excited. I loves me birthday!!

And tomorrow me and the Dame are off to capital of the land of the Prince Bishops to get drunk  watch the amazing light display at Lumiere. WOWWWEEE I can't chuffing well wait for that.

Today I am hoping that all the 'boy chat' has calmed down in super swanky Lady Lainey office and that the boys behave themselves. I tell you now that I am 7 ( in dog years) I thought I knew everything. Well obviously I don't as the boys are talking about things that I never really wanted to know about. #ignoranceisbliss  #boysarehorrible  #boystelluncouthstories #boysareboys  #boysareastrangebreed

I am sharing my birthday with super 'Auntie' Norma who is the mummy of Duchess Debbie the Wise ( who shares her birthday with Dame Didi). I hope besty Auntie Norma has a super flipping day, just like I am going to have.

Dame Didi will be at LT Towers II when I get home from work, sadly she may be sleeping on the sofa as I have not had time to tidy her bedroom. #dumpingground. Well at least she is bringing her own hot water bottles because although Her Serene Highness brought us up to share, hot water bottles are a completely different thing and you do not ever, never ever share!!!!  NOT EVER!!!! ....NEVER!!!!...NOT NEVER!!!!


Meanwhile over in Australia. Top Tyke little Joey Root hit a very classy 75 especially for my birthday ( its my birthday, did you know?) with England all out for 418 ( Finn a big fat duck!). The Invitation XI are on  68-0. So they are fighting back me thinks!

Dame Didi is really getting into the swing of this cricket lark, as she now knows that although Carbs was out for 4, in her words ' he is obviously saving himself for bigger games' Top girl, make a cricket fan of you yet!

And finally for I. Lady Lainey Friday would not be complete without a picture of my Doppelgänger


WHOOPSIE THATS ME!!!






His Royal Ryanness!!!


 IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

 



2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY? No **** Sherlock we have known for weeks now as you have been on countdown for this day. Enjoy yourself at work and don't forget the "gut bash" this evening.
See you when you get in, I hope you are not too super excited when you get home cos you know what puppies are like when they get excited.......

DD

Lady Lainey said...

Hey DD,

If I 'tiddle' on the carpet with excitement you can clean it up!!!!!

LL