Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 November 2013

Happy F(ryan)day








Well it is F(ryan) day today and it couldn’t have come a minute too soon. This week after getting up extra early one morning I have been struggling to get up and write my daily dose of  flipping Lady Laineyisms.
That and the fact that the 'boys' have been jolly unkind to her Ladyship this week, making very ungentlemanly comments ( of which I could never type, but the alternative name for a puma has been used frequently!!! how very dare they). Well it ends today. On Monday I strike back, shouting!!!!

So tonight before I drink so much champers that I get ‘post concussion syndrome’ I must try to get some more jobs done here at LT Towers II.

Now, did they or didn’t they get out to play cricket on the third day.No they didn't, the rain came down and the covers stayed on!. Disappointing but nature doing what nature does!


In County news Keaton Jennings and Phil Mustard have JUST signed new contracts with the Durham. So what took so long??? Negotiating the best locker in the dressing room? Best seat on the players balcony? Ian Blackwell's place at the lunch/tea table? Well what ever it was, good to see them staying on.


Captain Cook has been showing off a 'monster' bruise on his bicep. He got this whilst in the nets.Well that's nothing I got hit on the leg after Harry Lachtman bowled to me and by next morning the bruise was purple/red and swollen complete with seam marks and looked as if the ball was embedded under the skin!!!! Top bowler Harry!!!!


And once again Captain Cook is in the firing line from Shane Hurley ( Warne). He is saying that England should drop Cook as Captain and replace him with....................KP. OMG.

Team Talk, 

KP. OK boys I am the captain,I am the best, I get the best sponsorship, have the best tatts and am the best cricketer the world has every seen.I am besty friends with Piers Morgan, Shane Warne and all of Liberty X. Listen when I speak, Let me take all the glory,  I do all the interviews, I am the greatest. Any questions? No, so let me go and win The Ashes ( again).


 Team     *SILENCE*

#myversionofteamtalkonly



This is the  last picture for Dame Didi to set her up for the weekend!!!.


And finally good luck, and congratulations to besty Durham bowler Chris Rushworth who is tying the knot today. It's all downhill now................................ONLY JOKING!!!!

Hope that Daddy Rushworth and Pasha have a brilliant day and enjoy themselves ( which I know they will)

I love weddings ( as long as it's not my own!)

Bon Weekend


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL
Wow what a smile, think this is the best picture. Will have this vision with me all day.
Have a good day and sort those boys out.
DD