Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 November 2013

Finally it's F(ryan)day




Yes it is the last F(ryan)day of November or Movember as it has become known in fund raising terms. lots of men growing a moustache for charity, which this year includes Top Durham bowler Chris Rushworth, who along with various friends and family makes up team Rushworth.And its not too late to donate so hurry along to  http://uk.movember.com/mospace/index/search/?search-id=search-again&q=team+rushworth&search=Search



So today as Job the Jolly is trying hard to use up his holidays I am left in the office with Pony Paul and Trill Boy who will do their utmost to try my patience today and no amount of coaxing with bacon butties or doughnuts will sway me from finally clearing month end, archiving and any other things that happen to be left on my desk!!! Plus after Wednesdays debacle at 'Fat Fighters' I CANNOT have doughnuts or bacon butties.

And it looks in Australia that it may well be champagne all round as Tim Bresnan further pushed his claim for a test place. As I told yesterday Top Tyke Tim had scored a half century in the match against Queensland 2nd XI. Well  he only went and took 4-31. This  has put a super big smile on my face and I have everything crossed that Tim will get selected.


There is still lots of speculation in the news re 'Little Joey Root' and his moving back up the batting ranks. To be honest I do not want to speculate at how they will reshuffle the team. I just flipping well hope that they play better than in the last test!!!!


And in the ICC T20 world cup qualifiers, it was a serious  battle yesterday as Scotland took on The Netherlands. However they suffered an eight wicket defeat and are now out of the running. However  jolly well done to The Netherlands who are a good team and jolly nice boys too ( having met them in Leeds/ Bradford airport where we all shared 'an area' for a couple of hours).



So it is F(ryan)day and  after a very busy week for me, with work in super swanky Lady Lainey office, doing a spot of 'networking' ( make that begging) on behalf of 'The Taking Steps Project' in Hampshire, I am ready  for 4.30pm, when I can come back to LT Towers II. Kick off my Jimmy Choos and crack open a bottle of bubbly whilst watching rubbish on TV.


Have a super Friday and roll on the weekend.






No comments :