Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Another wet Wednesday



I haven't even peeped out of the window but judging from the sounds of the cars going down the road I know that it is wet and I can hear the rain. Yes peeped out.................it is flipping pouring down! Miserable!!!

I am now dreaming about sunshine and heat and days watching cricket. well at least tonight I can go to sleep listening to the 'wireless' and hearing what is going on over in Australia. Where they boast about sunshine and no snow and all the things that I Lady Lainey wish I had on tap.

After the horrible health scare of cousin Robbo Middle and trying to sell his Ashes tickets, it is all sorted now and he wants to thank everyone for helping to do this. Most especially Rob Morris and Chris Rushworth and of course moi!!!

Over in super sunny Australia, KP has announced that he wants to play cricket until 2016. Oh joy!!!! you are all going to be bored to death with me 'KP Bashing' as Pauly Paul noted yesterday. The thing is if KP played cricket AND kept his trap shut, I wouldn't be too bothered about him. but he is can't do one without the other.

he has also been talking about the text row ( good to bring that up again). Stating that it 'nearly ruined my career' well it didn't get you any fans KP. And I suppose this is all to gain our sympathy. Lets move swiftly on as I feel a real rant coming on.

Scotland didn't have a good day yesterday as their hopes for qualifying for the ICC T20 world cup were dented by a loss to Kenya.It was the Scots third defeat and face Papua New Guinea on Thursday

Holy flipping mackerel, I am typing this whilst a gale is blowing outside, the curtains are billowing out like 'ghosties' and it sounds 'wild' out there.................shall I just crawl back under the duvet?? best not so I will get on.


Things are changing here at LT Towers II daily. Firstly I am managing to get 'jobs' done, which is a huge relief as I was beginning to think that I would be living with the decor etc until I put the house up for sale to go home to France ( getting closer by the minute). This weekend I am tackling the 'under the stairs cupboard' which doesn't sound too taxing until you see the junk that is hoarded in there.



I am also getting out the Xmas decorations to 'bling' up the house ready for Pere noel. on 30th november he will be making a visit to Durham CCC so pop down and get your lists in I know I will be

1. Sir Sean of Bean

2.Eric Cantona

3. His Royal Ryanness

4......................................................well you get the drift, might as well be super hopeful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

I would like Carbs for Xmas. Guess I will get loads of those with stuffing, xmas pud etc. Oh well dream on Didi!!!!!