Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Trouble at 'The Towers'



OMG, I walked into LT Towers II last night and thought I had been burgled, there is not one room ( bathroom and toilet exempted) in the house that is tidy!!!! I know that I have been unwell since the weekend and I know that I have been going to bed the moment I set foot in the door in the evening, so the house SHOULD be tidy!. Who the flipping heck is creeping in and messing it up whilst I am at work????

Worse still is the 'handbag drawer' which in fact is a super massive cupboard above full wall length wardrobes. I went to put away the handbags that I had taken to La Belle France,( including the one that I found in my room at Chateau Didi and that I had forgotten  all about. woohoo that was a wonderful surprise), as I opened the door I was hit on the head by an avalanche of handbags, now this means one of two things.

1. I didn't put them away in an orderly fashion

2. There are too many handbags and need a bigger 'drawer'!!!! ( NEVER EVER say have less handbags!!!)

So as we had been out celebrating the birthday of besty friend 'Miss Babs' and I was super tired and also still without voice, I just trudged 'up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire' and will deal with all things domestic tonight, unless the housecleaning fairies come whilst I am at work?????? PROBABLY NOT.


Over at champions of the world Durham, the boys were having another little knees up yesterday when one of their sponsors gave a little bash. They again all looked very smart and well turned out. However later tonight may well be another matter..................more tomorrow.

Also 'El Capitan' of Durham Paul Collingwood is set to coach Scotland over the winter in preparation of their World Cup Qualifiers in January. He will be joining Scott the ex Yorkshire 'fizzio' over the border. Good luck to them both.


As I very quickly added yesterday, Phil Jaques has not renewed his contract with besty team in the whole world Yorkshire, he has instead gone back to 'Oz'. He is going to be coaching club  side Sutherland in Sydney. He will be missed, but I for one wish him the very best of luck.

Also heard that former Durham boy Ian Blackwell is running a cricket coaching Academy. Well done Ian , hope the nosh is good!

The footy last night was positive for Birmingham as they won at home 4-0 against Millwall. Cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo  and the rest of the team made it through 90 minutes without a card.

A great win from the boys and well done 'Our Paul' you are a top captain!

The Mighty Whites also won at home to Bournemouth. 2-1


So as I dose myself up with any thing that is in the ' medicine cabinet' not sure that 'ex lax' will help my headache, 'broken neck' and no voice, but hell these are desperate times!!! I am heading off to share my germs with Job the Jolly and probably Pony Paul, if he has got over his 'man flu/manopause!!!


No comments :