Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Things I found about boys







Well after my cartoon of Wonder Woman on the blog I was inundated by 'boys' commenting on Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter and how they loved the show. Well 'boys' let me tell you the one thing that I  now know is that it was not the plots ( flaky to say the least), it was not the scripts ( even more flaky). I am guessing it was the scenery!!!

 Lynda Carter was and still is a stunning lady and a former Miss USA who reached the semis in the Miss World pageant. So just for all the boys who let me know how much they enjoyed Wonder woman here is a picture of the lady herself.






So now that the 'boy' readers are happy, lets get onto all things Lady Laineylike.  Well the kitchen light is now well and truly 'Donald Ducked' and I am covered in bruises from bumping into things whilst stumbling around in the dark, trying to top up my caffeine levels. As I can't remove the starter ( and nor could Mr Funky the chauffeur) and failing in my attempts to get an electrician who 

1. Does not speak to me as if I am some 'bimbo'
2. Is not going to charge me £1,000 an hour for the pleasure of my company and drinking my coffee whilst making 'tutting' sounds
3. Does not even bother to turn up.

I will be wandering around in the dark for a bit longer.

Work was super fine now that I am back in full voice, the 'boys' did talk about drills and  golf clubs, but I am ok with power tools after all how much damage can you do with those????. You know my saying ' If boys can use them, anyone can use them'.

Everyone returned safely from the 'Big Stag Do', although some may need a week to get over it.

The first signs of the new season fluttered through the letter box of L:T Towers II yesterday. Yes the champions of the world sent me an invitation to The ODI, well they would like a few pennies for the pot, but at least they thought about me  ( and the rest of the members). I will have to have a word with Mr funky but doubt we will be going as he will no doubt be at GOLF!!!!! (YUKKY!!!)

Well the good news is that it is only 38 days until the birthday of I Lady Lainey, and the excitement is mounting. I am just waiting for the tickets to land on the doorstep for Dame Didi and I to go and enjoy ourselves with all things 'Lumiere', and have a couple of sherry shandies too!!

Eldest sister Tzarina Katerina, having just returned from one cruise has informed Didi that she is off on another one, over Christmas!!!!! well that solves a little problem!

So now Christmas preps can get into full swing and as I was out wandering around Lady Lainey ville yesterday I spotted some ladies Christmas sweaters!!! how perfect for the Dame and I to wear when we are at the hallowed ground of Bramall Lane. I think the one that I want may be a step too far. Do you really see her Lady ship wearing a jumper emblazoned with 

'NICE BAUBLES'

 Well I flipping well do!!!!!

Until tomorrow

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

Hope mine didn't say "Santa stuck up the flue"! or "Here comes Rudolph"


DD

Lady Lainey said...

DD

You will have to wait and see!!!

Do you want one?

LL