Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 October 2013

Silence




After the blowiest day ever yesterday ( yes it was so strong that it nearly blew I, Lady Lainey off my Jimmy Choo's in Tesco carpark) I am wishing that I was sitting on a plane and staring out of the window watching the cold weather disappear...........however it is not to be and I am going to super freezing Lady Lainey office instead, Its no compensation sitting with my boys ( Job the Jolly, Pony Paul and Trill Boy). There have to be better ways to earn a crust????

Before the Ashes series has started England have found out that they will be playing New Zealand at the start of their ICC World T20 campaign, in Bangladesh in March. Also in Group A with them are Sri Lanka, and South Africa ( hope Du Plessis has elastic trousers by then). The final will take place on 6th April.

Lovely Tyke Joe Root has been speaking about the fact that he may not be in the top batting order. Root had been moved up the order to open with Cook this summer, but this could be in question for the First Test. Joe said 'the top order must do better if we are to retain the Ashes'. It does look as if Root will be back in his No 6 spot.!

Now as you all know I Lady Lainey know nothing about football but I do have a soft spot for Nando Torres, and seeing him score yesterday was brilliant. He has taken a lot of criticism in the press ( not in 'Tales from the Boundary though) since he left Liverpool. Good to see him scoring again.

And talking about football there was a little match up here yesterday where the men in Red and white beat the men in Black and White???????? Not sure what that's all about #wayovermyprettyhead


Zzzzzzzzzz F1 yesterday what can I say Vettel won and also took the title for the fourth time. The lean mean crashing machine that is Romain Grosjean came in 3rd and Vive La France!!!!. Baron Button was 14th!!!!!


I met Pauly Paul top cricket mate in Tesco yesterday ( yes surprisingly I do not always shop at 'Fortnum and Mason'). I think that he is turning into a secret chef!!! Hope I get some rhubarb crumble!!!

All is quiet outside, I have been up since 5.55am, as it has been blowing a gale all night. Went downstairs to make my first ( of many) cup of coffee and realised that I still hadn't changed the bedside clock it was only 4.55am. To say that I will be cranky later today is an understatement. And no wonder it was so quiet even the birds hadn't got up yet!!!!!


Oh well with well over an hour to kill before I head off to have my weekly Monday freezing session in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, think I will have another coffee and some weetabix!

Oh nearly forgot, Happy Brithday Henry have a wonderful party and hope the grown ups behave!





No comments :