Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 October 2013

Seaside Saturday?





So today the plans were to pack up a picnic and go to Seaton Carew ( not with my canoe!) and have a walk along the beach and blow the cobwebs away...............but first I have to replace the loo seat and fix the washer on the tap, await the grand arrival of Dame Didi, take the Dame Didi Daimler to 'Tim'll Fix it' no doubt get 'french kissed' by Benji the Border collie ( best not to talk and bend down when he is around) and do 'lunch' shopping for 'the office boys'. Will I have time to flipping well fit in a trip to the sea and have a nap, well we will just have to see how the day pans out.


Oh dear the ball tampering row has returned and this time South Africa are in the spotlight. They have been penalised five points after play back showed Faf Du Plessis rubbing the ball  over the zip of his trousers!!!!!! Firstly why are his trousers not elasticated and secondly who is to say that he didn't have a 'little itch'. After all Mike Atherton only 'had a bit of dirt in his pocket'!!!

Also in cricket England bowling coach David Saker has signed a contract to 2015. This was announced as the team arrived in Perth.The contract will see Saker through The World T20 and the World Cup.


Football today sees


The Mighty Whites v Huddersfield ( not too far to travel

Birmingham City v Derby

The Blades v Crewe

Good luck to all the boys and I am expecting a win from The Blades.


This weekend see only the third time that the F1 bandwagon has rolled into India. LH has been talking about his times in India and the poverty. I Lady Lainey, have been there and I have seen it myself however no one man can make a difference to the whole country. India is a country of extremes ( as are most countries) and poverty goes hand in hand with extreme wealth. Highlighting it is a great way to get publicity. However here in the UK there is mass unemployment, poverty, and homelessness. #charitybeginsathome.

so endeth the Saturday rant!!!!!


Flipping heck 7.57am and I have been on my soap box already!!!!

Well time to don my work clothes and get to the jobs in hand, and if you are reading this form the warmth of your bed, GET UP!!!!!!


Bye until tomorrow!!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

Seaton Carew? Gosh wish I was driving into St Gilles Croix de Vie today. Maybe I can have a drive through Saltburn just to remind me what the sea looks like - ok so it is the North Sea but what the hell.
DD