Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

Lazy lie in







Well it is Saturday and I do get up at the crack of dawn every other day so today I had a little lie in until 7.15am!!!! I wasn't really even that tired as I went to bed quite early.

I am however going to go to Lady laineyville, shopping for lunches for 'boys' and then I am going to do some housework.....yes really.

Now as many of you will know I was going to have to make up some cricket gossip as there was not too much of it around. However you may have noticed that I steered well clear of the Twitter feud between KP ( OMG who would have thought it!) and Jack Wilshere. The summery is that only players from England should play for England. Well of course KP waded in ( born in South Africa)

I had carefully avoided saying anything about this as I think that everyone will have their own views on it. However when Pony Paul had read his 'newspaper'  ( and I use that term very loosely), I flicked to the back pages and read that Ian Wright had waded into the 'debate'. I do not see this dying down, but did notice that KP had (surprisingly) not been on Twitter whinging. I think I know who might win if those two got into a fight!!!!

And then KP was still causing waves on Twitter with the help of his good friend and chief banner waver Piers Morgan. This was over a clash with Andrew Strauss and IPL. My thoughts on this is that if they were real men they would square up to each other and clear the air.......but obviously they aren't!

Wow this is a ranty old blog today so lets move on to other things


I gave Dame Didi my birthday list last night and was knocked back straight away, I am not getting

1. Sir Sean of Bean
2. Eric Cantona  ( bugger I really was hoping for him!)
3. Any of the Yorkshire Cricket team ( restraining order problems)
4.A new handbag ( I have too many).

So it looks like I am getting a surprise!!!. I hate surprises!!!!!


I had a couple of emails from Lord Christophe over in 'Ull where he is studying very hard and not getting much sleep, I am wondering if he is trying to pull the wool over my eyes, is he out and about with.......GIRLS!!!!! I should flipping hope not or I will be on that M62 to get him sorted out!!

Oh well short and boring today........need cricket news.







No comments :