Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 October 2013

Hurricane Thursday!



First thought this morning was, which hat to wear to keep the 'Ronald McDonaldesque' birdsnest ornage curls in check. I tell you it is sooo windy outside that I am tempted to pull the duvet back over my head and forget about super swanky Lady Lainey office. Then I remembered that 'Trill Boy' Nev starts today and I have to go to work to make sure that he starts as he means to go on ( i.e  behaves himself).

Having made  the perilous journey out into the extensive grounds of LT Towers II, to put  the rubbish in the wheelie bin, all I can say is, 'where are the sunshine?  ( been saying that all summer!), where are the lovely light mornings?. Where did I put my winter coats????


News from the world of cricket, is that 'Hotspot' is going to be dropped from the Ashes tour down under. The controversial; infra-red camera is not to be used due to cost and the fact that it is unreliable. My thoughts, use the two flipping blokes in the white coats that stand on the field for hours on end. Believe me they are not there for Lady Lainey eye candy ( anyone seen Dickie Bird?????).

I am totally chuffing bored with lack of cricket news! I might have to start making it up!

What I do know is that next season, although I usually sit on the fence, ( well on the boundary actually but you get my drift), it is going to be a tough season with Durham being champions of the world and Yorkshire snapping at their heels. Now if Durham had Gillespie the Gallant as coach and His Royal Ryanness in the squad, how easy my life would be. #notsosecrettykefan

Bad news on the christmas sweater front. The 'Nice baubles' one is only is sizes for ladies with small Christmas trees!!!  Going to have to look further afield methinks!!!

Oh well time to get Lady Lainey limo out of the garage and be wind propelled to work. Retirement sounds like such a good plan, especially on days like this!!!

Only short today due to NO CRICKET NEWS. Lets start a rumour tomorrow!!!!

Hey lets start one today...........Why was Otis Gibson on the balcony at Durham towards the end of the season? Answers in the comments please!









No comments :