Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 October 2013

Hurray it's F(ryan)day



Well if it wasn't for the sore throat I would be whooping with delight that it is finally F(ryan)day. I only have to get through 7 hours of looking pretty and filing my nails and gulping down way too much coffee......and then it is the weekend and I can stay in bed ( cos that is really going to happen!)

I am hoping that by Monday I will be back to my full vocal range and also sleeping properly, looking like Lady Lainey again ( against looking like Coco the Clown with the big red nose)and feeling on top of the world. If this hangs over to another week I am not sure what I will do.

Last night saw the PCA in London. The Durham boys did good with Stokes, Onions and Mustard all getting a mention. The only Tyke that got his name in was little Joey Root. Now why didn't they have a posterior of the year award? Suggestion for next year???? Or maybe I should set up alternative awards!


There is a stag do about to happen in Budapest this weekend, I am reliably informed that CARNAGE may be the result. Seriously though I hope that all involved have a great time and have a super top class hotel...........with a roof!!! ( and a TV & WiFi?).

Whoopdiflippingdoooooo After the cancellation of Le Grand cruise to Rotterdam, Dame Didi has now pulled a blinder, we are only going to have Christmas with The Blades! Oh yes!!!! well oh no really, but we are staying at The Copthorne which is attached to the hallowed turf of Bramell Lane. Woohoo I wonder if Pere Noel can really put Sir Sean of Bean in my stocking this year. Well I will be in Sheffield!!

And talking about The Blades they are in action this evening and I for one am jolly well hoping that they score a goal................in their own net............and the other team doesn't. See I know loads about football!!!!

So what about the weekend of I, Lady Lainey, well as the flipping housework fairies didn't show up it looks as if I am going to have to do it myself.

Then sort out the measurements for the astroturf for super swanky cricket pitch in the extensive grounds of LT Towers II, so that I can pass them onto Mr Pieterson ( no not that one!)

Also the Korean Grand Prix takes place this weekend so I will get no sense out of Dame Didi, and I chuffing well hope that Baron Button gets onto the podium. ( Well we can live in hope).

And so now as I head off to McDonalds ( and hope that I don't get roped in to do a children's party!), to get 'Big Breakfasts' for the boys, I am counting down until 4,30 pm when the weekend really begins.

Party on!!!!!


No comments :