Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 October 2013

A day at the Palace!












So after the sad news and a couple of very tearful evenings, it is Thurdsday and so close to the end of the week I am beginning to get very excited. Although why I have no idea, got no plans for the weekend!!! Unless you class mooching round Ladylaineyville and doing ‘boys’ shopping as the highlight of your weekend!!!! Think that I need to formulate a plan, and soon.

Managed to get through yesterday without shouting at the boys too, not sure what is happening. They want me to go out on a ‘lads night’ out with them on Friday after work. Curry and pub crawl in Ladylaineyworkville ( not sure it has recovered after last years Xmas knees up)!. There are 26 of them going. Well if they think for one flipping tiny minute that this lady is going out with them. I am very worried as some of the things that they have been talking about what boys get up to on nights out have made my curls, twirl even more! Think I am learning things that I need never have known!


Well Durham The Champions of the world travelled down to London to have lunch at Buckingham Palace yesterday. Lots of pictures on Twitter of them meeting Prince Philip and they all looked very smart and were wearing their poppies ( or poopies as auto correct kept telling me!!). Great to see them getting recognition for their efforts last season.

Through numerous texts last night I have managed to blag some free coffee for an open day at The Taking Steps project in Hampshire who are having an open day on November 15th ( my flipping birthday!). Good luck to Gerrie and hope that it is a great success.A great lady who is pushing awareness of domestic abuse. Many thanks to Coxy at Crown Coffee Newbury for all his help.

Sad to say that Yorkshire have been very quiet on Twitter, Gillespie he Gallant is in Australia and His Royal Ryanness is too busy watching rugby (????) to tweet. Roll on season 2014.

Breaking news though, Cook is out of the England opener!!! Sore back!!!!!!!

And the Australians lost to India in what can only be described as an amazing  one day run chase.  350 to beat Australia and they did it!

And what about today, well I will be sitting QUIETLY at my desk, twirling my curls, filing my nails and looking super Lady like.................................yeah and you just know that I am going to have to do some work!!!!







No comments :