Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 September 2013

the story so far

Woohooo today is the start of besty home county of Yorkshire match against Middlesex. I am super hoping that this will be a good result for my Tykes for the following reasons

1. They are super besty cricket team in the whole flipping world ( and beyond)
2. They have the best flipping coach in the wole world ( and beyond)
3. They have the greatest supporter in the world  ( and beyond, and that would be I Lady lainey)

So I am keeping everything crossed for them today ( and by early evening and copious amounts of wine even my eyes will be crossed).

Former besty home county od Durham are in action too today. I should be saying good luck to them but I can't bring myself to.


So what mad things happened in La Belle France yesterday, well surprisingly it was a fairly normal day ( I say normal which by our standards is totally mental). we went to the sea andwent in, I am not talking about full submersion, flipping heck I would have been harpooned by some passing whaling vessel. We also went beach combing and found an interesting array of shells and stones and 'jewels'.
Then we headed off to the supermarche, for coffee out of the coffee machine (NICE!) and then buying provisions, wine,cheese,bread,wine,veal,wine.....................you get the picture.

I was so flipping shattered when we got back to Chateau Didi I had to have a little lie down and a nap.

I waas the 'Chef' incharge ( I was not being Gino Dicampo  'HELLO DER') and  set the bbq going then threw veal and beef on the fire and waited. It was flipping gorgeous.

actually yesterday was a book reading day and  we are settling intot his relaxed French way of doing things.  It is still funny to see the names of places 'Lac de Gooey gonads ( lac de Gue Guarand), Hopital Torture ( Hospital Torterie) and seeing the signs for 'Moulin de Gonads (Moulin de Gourand)

  See my French is so improved I am almost native

Well off to wait for the start of the Yorks match on Twitter and also head off to Challon to do some shopping, it will be wine o' clock when we get back!!!!

No comments :