Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 September 2013

Silence is golden..............










........except if you are Lady Lainey with terrible lurgy, no voice, hideous headache and have 7 hours at super swanky Lady Lainey office. How will I get through? I cannot shout at 'boys', I cannot demand copious amounts of coffee, BUT luckily for Job the Jolly and Pony Paul I can still look pretty and file my nails!

Now looking pretty was  what the Durham boys were doing yesterday, and  they were looking  jolly flipping pleased with themselves, and rightly so. They were allowed to step onto the 'hallowed' turf   at The Stadium of Light at half time in the Sunderland v Liverpool match. As they proudly showed off their Trophy to the crowd, I wondered a couple of things,

1.Why were they not all wearing club ties?

2.Where did Geoff get those trousers??????

However a great day for the team and more to come I should think.

My Tykes were also living it up in former home of I, Lady Lainey, they were down at Wembley watching the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Minnesota Vikings ( name sake of my Tykes). They looked to be having a great time and it was the last outing for Scot the 'fizzio' before he defects to Scotland.

Luckily the Vikings won, which is not what happened this season in the cricket!!!!!

I actually bought a paper yesterday and wish that I hadn't, blah blah blah poor Monty Panesar, blah blah blah, can't hold his drink ( as bouncers can justify), blah blah blah, 'thought my England days were over'.

Well for once I, Lady Lainey am saying nothing.......................

Yesterday apart from dragging myself out of my sick bed and doing shopping for office 'boys', I spent most of the day sleeping and drinking hot toddies ( might explain the raging headache this morning). Mr Funky the chauffeur came round with a bag of home grown potatoes, its a shame he hadn't peeled and cooked them!!!!!!

Woooohooooo flipping brill news from Chateau Saltburn last night, the Dame is organising to take her baby sister ( that would be moi) on a cruise!!!! Well OK not the type that Tzarina Katerina goes off on ( and gets so ill that she is confined to her cabin and misses loads of stops New York being one). We are off to Rotterdam, just before Pere Noel arrives.

Holy Hook of Holland, I am not sure that the Dutch are ready for us!!! The French are only just recovering!!!!

Oh well better twirl the orange curls, put some slap on and head off in Lady Lainey Limo ( which passed its healthcheck with flying colours),  Jobbers and Pony are in for a peaceful day, however if they start talking about 'boys things'..................................................................................................








No comments :