Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 September 2013

IT'S F(RYAN)DAY!!!!!!

Don't look so sad Ryan!!!


YIPPPEEEE!!!! it is flipping F(ryan)day and i am super bouncy happy as today I am off to La Belle France for wine and sunshine, and wine and food, and wine.......yes you get the drift.

However there is still the matter of the case to pack and the Orange curls to re-orange ( how on earth will Ludo the plombier  recognise me without super orange curls). As well as giving Tykes Towers a spit and polish. And all before the Dame arrives!

Well Lord Christophe went off to Uni yesterday without any tears and will have spent his first night in his new gaff. Hope that he is OK?


Over in Hove Yorkshire were batting after getting the Sussex boys out for 292 ( His Royal Ryanness taking the last wicket!0, Lyth and new boy Kane Williamson both made half centuries to my boys close the day on 246-4. Williamson batted for over 5 hours to end the day on 80. Well done that new boy.

Gillespie the Gallant tweeted last night that he was out and about having a cider ( yeah I bet Lord Christophe was having a few too!).Today Yorkshire need to take a lead  and get some more batting points! Come on my Tykes I am cheering so much that I am a little hoarse ( better than being a little horse, which I would hate!).


Former besty home county of Durham meanwhile were still plugging away with Rushworth and Onions taking nine wickets between them. But Derbyshire made them work for it. Durham closed the day on  82-2. It could go either way!.


And then just before lunch....................shocking news filtered through, just the other day I was commenting on Simon Jones and his 6 pack #eyecandy. When news of his retirement came through. OMG I was nearly in tears, I couldn't believe it! However he is only retiring from First class cricket and is going out as a T20 mercenary!!! better than nothing I suppose.

I really cannot believe that it is only a couple of matches away form the end of the season. Where has it gone!! ( in a haze of wine for me!). Now I will have to start marking off the days until the start of the nest season.


Well cricket or not, that plane will not be hanging around on the tarmac for me, so best to get moving and the sooner at the airport the sooner the jollies begin.

Wooohooo I am super bouncy happy excited!

No comments :